Wednesday, October 9, 2024

 

Wednesday, October 9, 2024

     If we have enough rain this winter the oak trees will win. Their vast production of acorns will blanket the neighborhood with baby oak trees. I am excited to watch the race between the pines and the oaks in producing new tree seedlings.

     It is time to dance in the streets to welcome back our coastal fog. We have to dance quickly. Soon I will be complaining about the fog and wonder where the sun is now.

     This morning, I am wearing my loyal puffy orange jacket while eating breakfast in my bedroom.  Life is becoming normal again. This is week four of the chemo treatment recovery.  Yep, I finally feel good again.  Monday, I start infusion treatment all over again.

     I watch episode 4 of MOONFLOWER MURDERS on PBS. Each week a new episode, not my preference.  I am impatient to see what happens next. I am now doing a weekly viewing of three shows. My daily news shows are Ari Melber on MSNBC and THE NEWSHOUR on PBS.

No comments: