Sunday, October 6, 2024

 

Sunday, October 6, 2024

     I thought, once again, reading the clinical medical notes on the portal would help me feel more in control. No, I just feel more hopeless and helpless, the language is not so clear and it all is so serious. I keep creating stories in my mind where I will be just fine but that is not what is written in the records. So I continue with the treatments. Sigh.

     But my days are good, I do have a life and the medical treatments are just a small part of living. It is the old familiar emotional roller coaster of life. This warm morning, life is good.

     No more Parker Bilal’s latest detective novels.  Too grim for me. So back to youth novels.  I am reading Erin Bow’s THE SCORPION RULES, an interesting sci fi story.

     The charming former patient and I watch the 5th episode of SLOW HORSES, one of our favorite shows. I love her robust laughter. Later by myself, I continued to binge on NIGHT AGENT. When the heat wave is over, I will return to non binging days.

No comments: