Saturday, October 5, 2024

 

Saturday, October 5, 2024

     The tall man brings over his home made gazpacho soup in the late morning. We sit outside in the shade and look up at the tall looming pine trees.  My favorite view. The trees are so alive.

     Each day I plan to drive my patient 16 year old car. It is time.  The car is covered in dust and spider webs. I suspect today it may happen.

     My dinning room table is cluttered again, mail, packages, books, stuff. I have to pay attention each day to keep the table usable.  The hot weather is distracting.

      I am reading another international mystery by Parker Bilal, THE HEIGHTS. Mystery stories help me live through the heat waves. I am still reading books about cancer and geology slowly.  So much to learn. I continue to watch The Newshour on PBS.  I am so tired of hearing about the presidential campaign. I am ready to vote.

No comments: