Friday, October 4, 2024

 

Friday, October 4, 2024

     Friday morning, the sun comes up, with gusts of wind and high scattered clouds.  So maybe today the heat will abate? Maybe not. The reporters are hedging their predictions.

     In the hot evening, the personal librarian and I watch the documentary on Netflix, WILL AND HARPER. And it is a treat, unlike some of the other shows we have watched.

     A friend encourages me to binge watch THE NIGHT AGENT in the afternoon to distract myself from the heat. The fan blows towards me and I keep cool with a wet cloth.  I am liking this series., although the first episode is way too violent.

     I continue to read slowly the two serious books. It takes time to absorb what they are saying. MAKING SENSE OF CANCER and TURNING TO STONE.

No comments: