Monday, September 9, 2024

 

 Monday, September 9, 2024

     Late afternoon sitting outside reading in the shade. A slight cool breeze, the bank of fog in the distance. The trees stirring.    Quiet Sunday afternoon.  The charming chef brings over Mexican chicken soup, and M and M candy with nuts. Enough soup and candy to last a week. He also carries in the heavy amazon boxes waiting by the front door.

     The new garden hose has arrived.  I now have a wrench, and the question is, do I have the strength to actually do the job. Or do I wait for a good Samaritan to come by and help me. I am so afraid of hurting myself.

     The patient continues to work with her body pains.  She is restless to return to her own home. Hard to tell when a pain is serious or a sign of healing.  She is brave and strong.

     Watched PIGEON TUNNEL on apple plus, a documentary about John Le Carre’s life as a spy novelist. My second time seeing it, a complicated and rewarding movie. We also finish DARK WINDS and am glad it is over.  We fast forward through some of the violent scenes.

No comments: