Tuesday, September 10, 2024

 

Tuesday, September 10, 2024   

     Fifteen minutes of grunt work. The tall man moves heavy packages, sets up the garbage bins, removes trash from the house and installs the new garden hose in the front yard. With my new wench I was able to remove the old broken hose. Teem work. I am so grateful for the help. Oh to be young and strong again.

     Some creature attacks my garbage bin three times this week, spilling debris across my patio. Raccoons most likely but, much more interesting, maybe a bear. I hear the crash of the bin when I am in bed. None of my neighbors have this problem yet.

     We watch more of NORTHERN EXPOSURE before bedtime.  Such a great show. And today the presidential debate is on.  Yea.

     I know that I have to face life as it comes, but still I get caught up in reviewing decisions I have made about my cancer treatments. There is no perfect decisions or even good decisions.  There are just decisions made with inadequate information by both the doctors and the patients.  That’s life. I guess I expected old age to be a bit different.

No comments: