Monday, September 30, 2024

 

 Monday, September 30, 2024

     The professor and I meet for early morning coffee in my bedroom, a long standing tradition. This morning the temperature is 57 degrees in this part of the house, inspite of the warnings of a heat alert. We wrap up in blankets.  This is the time we talk about our lives. By mid afternoon the sun heats up the room through the sky lights. There are many weathers in this old rambling house.

     Sunday, we watch four episodes of MAGPIE MURDERS, during the day. A show with many layers of meaning and story. Today we will watch the last two episodes and finally learn who is the real murderer.

     I am starting week three of the chemo cycle, and I am feeling better. It is so hard to describe how this treatment adversely affects me.

     There are a bunch of books waiting for pickup at the library. I am fearless in reserving books that might be interesting.

No comments: