Sunday, September 29, 2024

 

Sunday, September 29, 2024

     I sit outside in the foggy sunlight looking at the gigantic berry bush overflowing with red berries.  What is the name. of this plant?  I know this name but the name is hidden in my mind, temporarily, I hope. This berry bush is 8 feet tall and 12 feet wide, and in the fall is filled with migrating birds.  But today both the birds and the names are missing.  I am not worried. These nomadic words and birds eventually return.

     Later, I search Google twice and finally recognize the word.  Pyracantha shrub. 

     The kind visiting professor is here for the weekend.   Another longtime friend comes by. And then the former patient. I am talked out by the end of the day.

     I am reading four books now.  The latest is BANGKOK DAYS, A Travel narrative Lawrence Osborne. I am pulling out books from the pile of bought but not yet read books. I don’t remember why this particular book appealed to me.

No comments: