Tuesday, September 3, 2024

 

Tuesday, September 3, 2024 

     My garden hose is leaking now, the hose part not the connection. Replace or repair? I am obsessed and have consulted with an expert friend.   I need a wench to untwist the hose connection to the faucet. Sigh. The tape I bought from amazon to mend it sits on the dining room table. The garden is dry waiting for me to do something. A minor problem compared to the recent cancer problems in my home.

     The tall man tells me the best Russian detective novel ever is CHILD 44. A new book to me. I tell him my favorite.  He returns later in the day with his copy, reminding me to not dog ear the pages and return it when I am done. I agree.

     This morning the patient says she slept all night.  Didn’t wake up for more pain meds. Her lung surgery was 2 weeks ago.

      My two writing friends come Monday morning.  We have been meeting on most Monday mornings for years.  Write and talk.  We know and care for each other mostly through our writing voices.

No comments: