Wednesday, September 25, 2024

 

Wednesday, September 25, 2024

     I don’t use the message function on Facebook.  I know it is easy and everyone has an opinion about it. I don’t have a good reason. I have never used it and don’t want to start.

     I have loved apples, eating one a day forever. I put apple slices into baggies in the refrigerator and ate them for snacks and with meals. I was being righteous and healthy. Now I look at an apple and turn away. I can’t eat another one. A pile of apples sit in my refrigerator waiting.

     I wonder if the little bit of rain we have had is enough to start greening my yard and the hills.

     I start and stop watching several new tv shows. They are trite and boring. I am restless and looking around.  Oh yes this is week two of chemo treatment, the week of being restless and uncomfortable. Week three is usually better.

No comments: