Tuesday, September 24, 2024

 

Tuesday, September 24, 2024

     I watch the first episode, season 4 of MY BRILLIANT FRIEND on Max. this is a despairing story of women’s lives. I can’t continue.  The books were difficult but rewarding.  I am liking THE MOONFLOWER MURDERS on PBS masterpiece theater through Amazon Prime.  

     Yes, it does seem that I am experiencing a lot of my life through TV watching.  I never thought I would get to this place. I mostly stay at home.

     I am slowly reading Marcia Bjornerud’s book TURNING TO STONE. Time to look closely at our rocks here.

     I hear the roar of the early morning garbage truck as I eat my breakfast.  I fill the bin to the top every week. Late last night the dogs start barking again. Danger someplace? This morning a deer is casually walking up the street as I take the last bag of garbage out.

No comments: