Friday, September 13, 2024

 

Friday, September 13, 2024

     I spend Thursday morning at the Urologist clinic. Reluctantly.  The cystoscopy is painful.  No tumors seen. The wash water pathology report will be back next week.  A good chance that the chemo is working. Good news. I am so tired of the years of treatments. In the afternoon I take several naps. Even potentially good news doesn’t help. Good news doesn’t always bring good feelings.

     In the late afternoon we watch a Taylor Swift documentary, MISS AMERICANA, on Netflix. And after dinner we watch another episode of SLOW HORSES. The patient is struggling with her prescriptions. I don’t know what I am struggling with.

     The sun is out this morning. I have my usual breakfast of cereal, coffee, milk and an orange, while sitting in my old lumpy recliner. Reading the New York times connects me with the bigger world. I look out the window to see what birds are in the neighborhood now.

     I continue to read SIMON SORT OF SAYS, a relief from some of the more serious violent books I have been reading.

No comments: