Saturday, September 14, 2024

 

Saturday, September 14, 2024

     The pathology report is confusing. I read it several times and feel a dread arise in my body.  What is the report saying? Later I receive a My Chart note from the urologist, all is well and we should continue with our current plans. No action needed now. I will continue with the monthly chemo treatment.

     I start watching a new Netflix series, THE PERFECT COUPLE, a murder mystery. I am surprised that it is so interesting. It is bingeable. The cost of the streaming services is rising and soon I will have to make some hard decisions.

     Time to close some of the summer windows.  It is cold this morning. Rain is predicted next week. The recovering patient is busy with a visiting friend this weekend. It has been four weeks since her lung surgery.

     I finish reading the delightful SIMON SORT OF SAYS and now am starting Salman Rushdie’s book KNIFE, meditations after an attempted murder.

No comments: