Wednesday, September 11, 2024

 

Wednesday, September 11, 2024

     We are ready for the debate to start.  The former patient, the uber driver and me.  The TV is on.  The uber driver falls asleep on the couch.  I am laughing and the former patient is yelling at the TV. We are who we are.

     The cleaners point out the rotten food hidden on the kitchen table.  Yes, it is true and I am flooded with shame.  How did I let those tomatoes go so bad. I have to up my game.

     I am between books.  Finished both books at the same time.  Still have library books and amazon books standing by.  

     I wrestle with the new heavy garden hose as I water the front yard. I miss the poorly designed light weight hose that broke apart. This new hose should toughen my arms and back. The plants aren’t fussy as long as they receive enough water. High winds expected today and tomorrow.

No comments: