Friday, August 9, 2024

 

Friday, August 9, 2024

     Some family misunderstands arose on Thursday.  We are all good people and still, even with the best efforts we misunderstand each other, or maybe we do understand each other but want the experience to be different. I know my part is connected to early hurts from my youth, hurts I thought were gone, can suddenly arise and cloud my mind. Today I will work on being resilient and kind.

     The charming gardener bought a used rattan outdoor lounge chair, a bargain. It sits now on the deck with temporary cushions waiting for me to try it out, if the sun comes out today. She is an astute bargain shopper with an artist eye. She plans to use it to help her recover from her lung surgery.

     I watch another interesting episode of THE GOOD GIRL’S GUIDE TO MURDER IN THE EVENING.  It is getting darker earlier now. Also, I continue to be engrossed reading the book BABEL.

     I wrote my letter to the California tax people, went to Copy King to make copies and then put it in the mail. I am hopeful a human will actually read it.  The main issue is that they misspelled my last name and now say I never paid my taxes. I have proof they are wrong but a human has to read the report. This is my distraction from my chemo treatments. I may not survive with the chemo treatments but I will win with the tax man.

No comments: