Sunday, August 4, 2024

 

Sunday, August 4, 2024    

     In the late afternoon. I sit outside in the cold air, to do my chair exercises, feeling the breeze, but not seeing the usual birds. I should have put on a jacket. Inside the doors and windows are closed and the room is warm.

     A friend brings me home made meat pasta sauce. I have no pasta in my kitchen. I check amazon and order a package of spaghetti for $1.50 with overnight free delivery. 

     I am mostly home bound with illness, sore knees and age. I could go out, I think, but I don’t. Am I just fearful or really impaired? My bucket list includes a walk through the aisles of Target looking at all the merchandise, or maybe an Ace Hardware store. Monday is chemo day and I will have an outing to the infusion center. My bucket list keeps changing.

     Saturday night I watch several episodes of season three of HACKS.  Here there are no murders or bloody fights.  Here, words are thrown at each other and we laugh.

No comments: