Monday, August 5, 2024

 

Monday, August 5, 2024

     Sunday evening.  I am so tired of treatments, and doctors’ appointments, and people sticking things into me. I have a melt down, and then it is over, and I am ready for Monday’s appointment. I can make choices but I don’t have control over the consequences of these decisions.

     Foggy cold Monday morning.  I have my list ready, including taking out garbage bins, responding to an on gong conflict with the tax people in Sacramento, folding laundry and the usual dishes and fixing meals.  My friend is taking me for my tenth chemo treatment in the early afternoon. I expect it will be OK.

     I am reading R.F. Kuang’s book BABEL. Who recommended it? It is way different then anything I usually read. The personal librarian brought over more books.  We watch a Netflix show called RECEIVERS, about football players. One episode is enough.

      More episodes of HACKS in the evening. I am waiting to hear who Kamala Harris picks as her running mate.

No comments: