Wednesday, August 21, 2024

 

Wednesday, August 21, 2024  

     Third day in a row of morning sunshine. Time to open doors and windows. I text my daughter in the hospital to see how she is doing. I am getting ready for the day. Received a variety of pictures of her from visitors.  I hope to get more pictures today. Yes I worry about her, no I can’t do much to help as she recovers in the hospital. I trust that the medical people will take good care of her. They took good care of me when I was recovering from surgery.

     Watch more of the democratic convention.  Almost too much excitement for me.

     My writing friend came for a visit. We each had our own lunch. Such a treat.  She has recovered mostly from COVID. We had a lot to talk about. The tall man comes by and brings in my latest Amazon boxes. The dog lover checks in with me.

     Started watching TROPPO, an Australian mystery story on Prime. Good enough.

No comments: