Friday, August 16, 2024

 

Friday, August 16, 2024

     I am dressed and waiting the morning delivery of the new electric recliner.  It will live in the living room. The talented gardener is planning to use it in her recovery from lung surgery.  Her research tells her that napping in a recliner is the best way to heal. I am rearranging my furniture. She plans to stay at my house for a couple of weeks while she is mending.

     Yesterday afternoon a column of gnats circles up and down in the warm sunshine. Bees are busy in the garden. I sit quietly on the outside rusted chair doing my daily exercise.

     Many airplanes fly over Monterey the last couple of days.  Private jets for car week visitors.

     Still no sign of nasturtiums popping up in the deck containers.  I can’t plant them in the front yard. The deer eat them.

No comments: