Tuesday, August 13, 2024

 

Tuesday, August 13, 2024

     Sitting outside on the deck in the late afternoon, reading.  I listen to the sounds of the high School kids.  Today is the first day of school after the summer break. Voices, laughter, shouting. I think football practice has started up. Can’t hear the words just the sounds.  Also, car week but I don’t hear the cars.

     Placed my bi weekly Instacart order. I love the young strong shoppers who carry the packages into the kitchen for me. My refrigerator is full now.

     The morning sun is streaming into the dirty windows this morning as I fix my breakfast of hot oatmeal. Yes, yes, I do have to get these windows washed.

     Started reading BANGKOK 8 by John Burdett, a detective story based in Bangkok.  The tall man recommended several good detective stories in foreign countries. I Watch another episode of THE GOOD GIRL’S GUIDE TO MURDER on netflix. I like these teenagers as they live their lives.

No comments: