Monday, August 12, 2024

 

Monday, August 12, 2024

     I am a creature of habit. I do the same thing at the same time most days. Today I am sitting in my blue recliner in my bedroom wondering why. If I break from my routine, will I just stay in bed and never get up? One of these days I will check it out.

     I finished reading the latest Masie Dobbs story, supposedly the last one. I actually cried when I read about the 1945 time in England with the destroyed homes, the traumatized guys returning from the battle, the homeless orphans, and much more. Winning the war didn’t make life easier.

     More birds in the garden, migratory season has started.

     Took a long nap in the afternoon. The personal librarian and I eat gourmet salads and watch more episodes of NORTHERN EXPOSURE on Prime. Such a great series.

No comments: