Sunday, August 11, 2024

 

Sunday, August 11, 2024

     Years ago, I am traveling with family.  We have a stopover at the Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport. Walking through the airport I hear an announcement on the loud speaker. Kathy Whilden go to the white courtesy phone. I stop, and the family members move on.  I pick up the white phone, and two men appear and take me by my arms to a small interview room. I am scared. They question me in English and then say, oh you are the wrong Kathy Whilden, and let me go. I still wonder who is the right Kathy Whilden.

     I am in the middle of Jacqueline Winspear latest book, THE COMFORT OF GHOSTS. Such an easy, fast moving story of Maisie Dobbs latest adventures in 1945.

     I finally plant the nasturtium seeds in the pots and soil I bought several months ago on Amazon. I am watching for signs of life.

     I am restless, not sure what I want to do.

No comments: