Wednesday, July 3, 2024

 

Wednesday, July 3, 2024

     I am giving up my home delivered paper subscription for the New York Times.  It has become too expensive.  So now I will read the online paper. I will get used to it. Everything is so expensive now. I did go through the online motions of changing my paper subscription to digital subscription. I don’t have confidence that the change will actually happen.

     The Apple watch dummies book arrived and is now sitting by my recliner waiting for me. I am waiting for an impulse to start reading it.

     My charming cousin came to visit and escape the heat from Menlo Park. We are both getting older and mellower. The sun was out and everything warmed up a bit.  Still tolerable.

     I am finally tired of watching the news. I can’t tell if we are really in a crisis or we just don’t understand what is happening in the political world. I am more focused on my health.  Today is an appointment with a new dermatologist and to nap during the hottest part of the day.

No comments: