Tuesday, July 2, 2024

 

Tuesday, July 2, 2024

     The apple watch book arrived and it is time for me to learn the apple skills. I want to protect myself from dying alone on the floor, to get help when needed. Such a painful reason.  But also helpful for living today alone.

     The appointment with Dr. H is good even though he is an hour late. He doesn’t wear a watch.  He is encouraging and supportive.  No real information on the effects of the current chemo treatment until the next cystoscopy in September.  I leave feeling heard and supported. I am willing to live with the uncertainty.

     This morning, sunny, and loud with the rumbling cement truck pour cement outside my window. Supposedly Monterey is not participating in the predicted heat dome.  Good for us. The town will be crowded with escapees from the heat.

      Finished reading MOTHER-DAUGHTER MURDER NIGHT by Nina Simon.  I learned more about Moss Landing and Elkhorn Slough and detectives and clues. A good read.

No comments: