Sunday, July 28, 2024

 

Sunday, July 28, 2024

     The fall OLLI catalogue arrives in the mail on Friday. Fabulous art work on each page. And then, the listed classes are new and interesting. What a treat for our community.

     I look at my hands as I use my computer.  My old winkled hands, bent fingers, red bruises, brown spots.  But these hands work well now.  I went to Physical therapy for a trigger finger problem several years ago. I do hand and finger exercise every day to keep them in shape.

     I start several books and put them down.  They are good books but not for me right now. I am just drifting through a stack of books looking for the right one.

     The lovely gardener brings me a loaf of Ad Astra sour dough bread, my favorite. I remove a slice from the freezer most days to toast and cover with butter. So good.

No comments: