Thursday, July 25, 2024

 

Thursday, July 25, 2024

     I did make a work list for Wednesday. Several tasks are done, but there is more to do. Getting my house and life in order.  I will do more today. My best time to work is the morning, after lunch it is nap time and life is slower.

     I am in week three of the four week chemo cycle. I am back to feeling strong again.  Foggy and cool this morning, perfect for being active.

     I struggle with my MAX apt for two days. It keeps denying me access. And then pop, it works again, must have been damaged in the recent world wide internet disaster. I suddenly feel connected to a bigger life.

     Last night after watching the NEWSHOUR, I watch another episode of season 4, TRUE DETECTIVE. A powerful creepy detective story based in the dark winter world of Alaska.

No comments: