Wednesday, July 24, 2024

 

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

     Yes, my world shifts with Kamala Harris becoming the Democratic nominee for president. It is sudden and complete. I watch the news to keep the tingling excitement alive. That feeling of being saved from destruction floats in my mind.

     Sunny morning.  Lots of airplanes flying overhead as I eat my breakfast.  More than usual. The charming gardener is having her PET scan this morning. I am hoping for a negative outcome.  I have had two PET scans, both showing no problems.

     The white fluffy dog visits for a couple of hours. She is smart, moody and silent, unwilling to look at me or be near me.  She sits by the screen door looking outside, waiting. The good news is that she doesn’t bite me or bark. Actually, I am charmed by her attitude.

    The personal librarian brings a huge stack of books.  How is it I have reserved so many books. I need to get some control over my search for good books.

No comments: