Tuesday, July 23, 2024

 

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

     The hardest question for me to answer is, so what are you up to today. What do I do. I take care of myself and my home, make meals, do dishes, take out trash, read books, watch news, water the plants, sit outside for my chair exercises.  You know, those kinds of things.  It does fill up my day and my life.  I really like to have conversations with friends. All this is not boring to me but not so interesting to talk about.

     Writing in the morning is a special treat. I get to reflect on what is happening now, my experiences, my thoughts, my ideas.

     My personal librarian is back from her travels. She picked up books to return to the library on Monday and will pick up the reserved books on Tuesday. I am so excited.

     My TV is just not working right.  Couldn’t get into Max channel even though I pay for it.  Today I will contact comcast to find out what’s up.  I think it was affected by the computer glitches on Thursday. I miss watching more episodes of TRUE DETECTIVE season 4.

No comments: