Friday, July 19, 2024

 

Friday, July 19, 2024

     I had planned to go outside and retrieve the mail from the box but the Plant Expert visits and she does the task for me. My medication order has arrived. I love the mail services.

     I watch several episodes of ROYAL PAINS on Netflix during the afternoon. I am not feeling well and need some distraction and that works. By evening I am fine again. It is not the best show but it is good enough. In the evening, I watch parts of MSNBC’s coverage of the Republican convention. It is a mystery to me how happy the participants seem. Why aren’t they worried about their leaders.

     The nominees for Emmy awards is listed in the paper today.  The list gives me some ideas on new shows to watch. It is hit or miss when I am looking for something new to watch.

     The sun comes out in the late morning and I open doors and windows to air out the house. Monterey is still having a cool summer.

No comments: