Tuesday, June 25, 2024

 

Tuesday, June 25, 2024

     I order a seniors dummies book for apple watches.  I learn best with paper rather than screens. Should arrive this week.  What would I do without Amazon. At first the wrist band seemed too big.  But looking at pictures on amazon I learned how to put it on correctly, and now it fits perfectly.  So much to learn. Next, to learn how to use the emergency help feature.

     The workers come Monday morning and replace the broken side window of my Honda Element. They make it look so easy. They say they also replace broken house windows. They are now on my list for emergencies.

     Late Monday afternoon I lay on the couch listening to classical music on the radio. KPFA.  Such beautiful music. this time music with four guitars. The appeal is not choosing. I listen to whatever is presented. Sometimes I am over whelmed with too many choices.

    I learn there are 12 novels in the Shanghai mystery series.  I have read three. What an over whelming task to consider reading all twelve.

No comments: