Monday, June 24, 2024

 

Monday, June 24, 2024

     Life does not end with a cancer diagnoses.  In the beginning, cancer stories totally fills my mind and body, but then I find a door to life and I enter and find a life for myself.  Three years of treatment and continuing, and I am alive and kicking. I can’t quite out grow old age though.

     Early Monday morning and the construction vehicles arrive to my neighbor’s house. I am eating breakfast in my room, cool morning, and the grumble of huge vehicles and the beeping as they struggle to navigate the narrow road. I hear them but don’t seem them yet.

     An auto glass crew is coming to my house this morning to replace my broken car window. So much activity.

     I finally finished watching ERIC, on Netflix. Such an imaginative story.

No comments: