Monday, May 27, 2024

 

Monday, May 27, 2024

     In the 1940’s, I attend kindergarten classes for two years before I am allowed into first grade. My 5 year old mind accepted that I was not very bright and needed extra time to learn. Later I heard different theories about these two years but I held on to my original understanding and have worked hard to become brighter.

     My personal librarian spends the late afternoon with me watching TV, a real treat for me. SCOTT AND BAILEY, a British mystery series with two women detectives. We watch the first two intense episodes.  There are many more episodes to watch.

     Such predictable weather, cold fog in the morning and then warm sun in the afternoon. The neighborhood is quiet during this three day holiday weekend. No construction workers around.

     I finish reading LIFE IS HARD by the philosopher Kieran Setiya. I am engrossed in his understanding of how humans live. Words and descriptions are so valuable. I have ordered his earlier book.

No comments: