Wednesday, May 22, 2024

 

Wednesday, May 22, 2024

     The current New Yorker has a book essay by Dr. Jerome Groopman, one of my favorite authors.  The book, WHY WE REMEMBER, unlocking memory’s power to hold on to what matters, by Charan Ranganath. Reading this review reminds me of new things to learn.  I will order the book, of course

     A medium size mushroom popped up in a crack in the concrete stairs by the front door. Mushrooms are magical.

     Another friend comes to visit in the afternoon. We had been work partners for decades and now we are struggling with our own health issues. But still, we are not too old to giggle and tell stories.

     No more Trump trials on TV for a week. I can use a break from the intense analysis of each witness. I am curious to hear what the jury decides.

No comments: