Thursday, April 18, 2024

 

Thursday, April 18, 2024    

     After a week of no naps, Wednesday is a set back, a two nap day. Wake up tired and all I want is more sleep. I overdid it the naps, and last night, sleep escapes me.

     My favorite bread is from Ad Astra.  The bread is sour dough, with a crisp crust, but the name trips me up.  Means ‘to the stars.’ By late morning the bread can be sliced and ready for the freezer. Toasted bread with meted butter is the best.

     I pile plastic bags by the front door waiting for strong visitors to carry them to the bins.

     HOW TO WRITE A MYSTERY, a handbook from Mystery Writers of America, arrives from Amazon. I continue with the mystery story game during a visit with the personal librarian. As expected, she starts to laugh when we consider who is to be murdered, who does it and who is the detective. It is a bit cringy.

No comments: