Wednesday, April 17, 2024

 

Wednesday, April 17, 2024

     The stealth ants are winning. Tiny solitaire ants show up on my kitchen counter and in the bathroom.  Sometimes in groups, racing around some time still as if they are dead. I want them to leave my house.  I do kill many of them but still they persist.

     Each morning after eating breakfast and reading the daily New York Times physical paper I open my computer to write. Sometimes I know what I want to say and sometimes not. I am a creature of habits which is helpful as an old person who sometimes gets confused about what to do next.

     My garden is wildly blooming thanks to the care and cultivation of my good friend Deborah.  She is the master gardener.  My neighbor says the garden is beautiful. Thank you Deborah.

     I am slowly catching up with New Yorkers.  For 8 weeks I was unable to read them during chemo treatment but now it is no problem.

No comments: