Tuesday, June 4, 2019


Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Went to Alta Bakery at the Cooper Molera complex this morning after my teeth cleaning appointment.  Monday morning and there were plenty of parking spots on the street.  My dental hygienist said they are closing for most of the week because of the US Open will create havoc in our streets.

Tiny twin deer babies with their mom on my street this morning.  The mother teaching these spotted babies to stay safe. The babes were rebellious.

A friend without a clue at lunch today insisted that I must buy a Tesla car for only $70,000 now.  You will save money.  I said I didn’t have the money and he kept insisting that it would pay for itself.  Finally, I said It is almost twice my yearly income.  He didn’t stop.

Swarms of moths are hovering around the oak trees on my street.  Now we wait for the worms to appear.

WHY RELIGION by Elaine Pagels is a winner. One of the best books I have read.

No comments: