Wednesday, May 22, 2019


Wednesday, May 22, 2019



I deposited my tax refund check at the bank and picked up the free popcorn. I propped it up in the car cup holder.  Later I threw it away because it was stale, sigh.



At the Sand City beach the handicap parking is next to two porta potties. I watch clusters of startled seagulls circling the beach and people going in and out of the toilets. An older man walking in front of my car is wearing a knitted hat with two faux squirrel tales coming out of the top of his head.



My Iphone thinks I am writing in German and keeps correcting my emails.  Even I can’t read my auto corrected emails.



I have settled into reading NORMAL PEOPLE by Sally Rooney.  I am distracted from reading by watching compelling episodes of the GOOD FIGHT.

No comments: