Friday, May 17, 2019


Friday, May 17, 2019



There are 5 chairs in my bedroom. My reading chair with a table holding books, breakfast bowl, coffee cup, and toilet paper.  My desk chair for my computer.  A chair for 5 crumpled blankets ready to be used if I get too cold. A chair to sit on to put on my shoes and socks.  And piles of clothes on the floor I have recently worn.  A chair for folded clothes that I might wear.  And a closet.



There is a clear path on the rug from my bed to the bathroom.



The neighbor calls out to me as I am checking the new puddles in my parking area.  He says his young daughters love the puddles, don’t get rid of them.



I am finally tired of mystery stories and dead bodies.  The next book to read is FIFTY THINGS THAT AREN’T MY FAULT, ESSAYS FROM THE GROWN-UP YEARS, by Cathy Guisewite.  I am not sure if I will like it.

No comments: