Thursday, May 16, 2019


Thursday, May 16, 2019

 

Drove to Home Depot early this morning to buy a dryer.  My old used one has died. I looked at several machines and said that one please.  5 minutes to make up my mind.  A simple machine with the same familiar dials.  No time for me to learn new interfaces.  Machine will be installed in two weeks.



We went to PG theater to see Poms.  I have very low expectations, how could this movie be good. It was my friend’s turn to pick out the movie.  I pick out the next one.  Lots of unbelievable plot points and yet I left feeling upbeat ready to work on becoming a cheer leader.



Rain sprinkles, no real storms yet.  I am waiting. Garden is dry.



Am reading another Jon Talton’s mystery books. POWERS OF ARREST. Still mulling over TWO SISTERS book.

No comments: