Saturday, April 27, 2019


Saturday, April 27, 2019

I forget when I am brushing my teeth and looking out the window at the construction guys next door, they can see me if they look up. 

Last night I soaked the dried cherries in the oatmeal water and this morning it was blood red.  I couldn’t eat it.

I am sitting in my reading chair wrapped in a blanket.  I know it is time to get ready for the noontime meditation group.  I am so cold.

On Friday the sun came out just as I arrived at the building.  I made the tea, set up the tables, put out the sign, displayed the literature and had a rambling discussion with my friend who was setting out the chairs and cushions. We guess how many people will actually come.  We stay outside on the bench and greet people.  The speaker is a bit late, unexpected traffic. And we sit in stillness for twenty minutes, have hot tea and a cookie, listen to a short talk and have a conversation.  Everything is put away and I go in search for lunch.

No comments: