Monday, August 17, 2026
Just cold fog all Saturday. Sigh. I go through my regular routine of meals and sitting in my recliner reading. I start doing the PT exercises I learned last summer before my bout with sepsis. The sign of improvement is not being afraid of curbs. Being able to just step up or step down on the curb without fear of falling.
The gigantic sunflower continues to monitor my every movement from the kitchen window. This flower is my friend. My windows are dirty. I am looking for a recommendation for a window washer.
The house is quiet most of the afternoon. My roommate is out to her different events. This morning the young poet’s room door is closed. She must have arrived last night after I was asleep. A friend is coming to visit later in the morning. I want to talk to him about this book I am reading THE MEDICAL ETHIC. We both like to talk about our medical conditions.
I watch the last sad episode of THE BOMBING OF PAN AM 103. And then we tried a new show MAXIMUM PLEASURE GUARANTEED. First episode was lively and distressing. Didn’t watch any news stories. Maybe all is well or maybe I just don’t know.
No comments:
Post a Comment