Thursday, October 17, 2024

 

Thursday, October 17, 2024

     The waiting room chairs have been moved to face away from the windows. I miss looking out at the street activities.   I want to rearrange the chairs.  Not my job. I ask the doctor about my future with cancer. He reminds me that I have to live in the present, no one knows the future.  Each day find some happiness.  He is kind and supportive, and I leave feeling more alive. He writes a Physical Therapy referral to help me become stronger.

     A humming bird visits my newly planted nasturtium flowers on my deck.  I immediately plant more. The same flock of pigeons fly the same circle near my house. The birds haven’t started eating the red berries in the front yard. A record number of construction trucks clog my street during this week.

     Apple plus has the most shows interesting to me now.  Netflix is next.

     I am mentally living in Shanghai China as read ENIGMA OF CHINA. I receive daily pictures from Ireland and India as my siblings continue to travel the world. I finish reading the study of rocks and earth science, TURNING TO STONE. A marvelous book.

No comments: