Monday, October 14, 2024

 

Monday, October 14, 2024

    A friend asks how I am doing. I don't know. It is Sunday afternoon, the cool fog is here.  I am ready to close the doors and windows soon.  I am getting my mind set for another chemo infusion on Monday. Why am I doing this?  I meet with the oncologist next week and will push him to tell me why I should be doing this. I find many small faults with the competent infusion center and spend my time looking for more. I go in with a suspicious mind and find a lot to be suspicious of. I am definitely tired of this treatment.

     The Dog Lover brings me a package of Whole Food’s cookies.  She says they are her favorite. Umm they are good. The Tall Man turns down my offer of licorice. I get to eat the cookies and the licorice.

     I ordered a bunch more nasturtium seeds from Amazon. I want to plant them.

     Before going to the infusion center, I will get all the garbage out of the house and push the bins to the street. Monday is garbage day for me.

No comments: