Saturday, August 24, 2024

 

Saturday, August 24, 2024

     I rely on reports about my daughter’s condition. The reports agree she is being discharged mid afternoon on Friday. But later I am told that she isn’t being released.  When the discharged nurse notices my daughter’s dangerously low blood pressure. They keep her. How low, I ask. I am a numbers person.  I want to know the numbers. No one seems to know.

     The grandson picks up morning treats from Paris bakery, and half and half milk from Trader Joes for coffee. In the evening, he picks up Mexican food for dinner. My car is finally getting a good workout.

     I pick up the two tired guys from their long walk to the beach.   Yes I can drive, it is walking that is difficult.

     We watch several episodes of LADY IN THE LAKE in the early evening.  I don’t much like it, too dark and confusing. I still like BAD MONKEY.

No comments: