Wednesday, July 31, 2024

 

 Wednesday, July 31, 2024  

     Now I see the problem with the dining room table.  It fills up with half completed tasks, ones I plan to get back to soon.  Also aspirational projects I want to do but don’t.  Sounds good when I order from amazon but by the time the package arrives the interest wanes.

     I am learning how to be a patient supporter.  Not an advocate who express opinions and talks a lot.  I have been the primary patient for the last four years and now it is time for another to take on that role. I go with my daughter for her appointment with her young lung surgeon. I sit quietly and listen and try not to be too horrified of the description of the planned surgery. So much to learn.

     I am back to driving again during this week four of the chemo treatment cycle.

     The political news continues to be inspiring. I watch the TV news and read the paper.  I love the funny political memes showing up on facebook about childless women (or men) with cats.

No comments: