Monday, July 15, 2024

 

Monday, July 15, 2024

     The handsome medical man and the robotic kid keep showing up at my house full of good will, cookies, and stories.  Or maybe I am the one who keeps talking.  I have so many questions. I suspect I am doing most of the talking. I love my family.

     Foggy cool morning.  Not much sunshine here lately.  My sister joins me for breakfast in my bedroom.  We both are wrapped in blankets as we drink our coffee. We never seem to run out of conversations.

     Still slowly reading the history book, GODS OF THE UPPER AIR. Such a good description of the last century. It reminds me that our democratic life has always been under threat.

      While the family is out to dinner, I watch two more episodes of PRESUMED INNOCENT on apple +. Although I am getting stronger, I am pretty much home bound and tired. I am starting week two of chemo side effects.

No comments: