Friday, July 12, 2024

 

Friday, July 12, 2024    

     I can hardly see the hills in the distance, smoke from fire season is here. Slow day, napping, and then watching a news conference with President Biden. The doubt and double talk by the journalists and pundits and politicians is quite unnerving. Maybe I have a touch of chemo brain fog and am missing the point here.

     I dream and think again of work I did as a social worker.  Long intense dreams. Now the dreams seem more real than the actual events. Memory and dreams seem to change what really happened.

     I am slowly reading GODS OF THE UPPER AIR. I am intrigued with the history of anthropology studies and how it affects our lives.

     Several family members are coming to visit this weekend. We are all supporting the garden expert as she is going through her present diagnosis and treatment. It was a shock when she was diagnosed and now, we support her in her treatment planning.

No comments: