Saturday, June 22, 2024

 

Saturday, June 22, 2024

     One of the wonders of families is that each person has their own unique way of being wonderful and quirky.  We play back and forth as we settle into our family life.  I love my family and I sometimes don’t know who they are. I admit that I am both interesting and clueless at times.

     I now have a birthday apple watch.  So much to learn.  First we ordered the right charging plug.  My sister found a help manual on line for me. My goal is to use it for monitoring falls since I live alone.  They are betting that I will find a lot of other interesting uses for this tiny talking computer. I am also supplied with great chocolate for next couple of months.

     The skillful hard working handyman spent the day clearing the grasses from my yard, cutting tree branches threatening my roof and wires and cleaning out the gutters and roof.  Today he will do a lot of fixing of small annoying parts of my home. Life is good with a person who gets things done.

     My sister and I watch MR BATES VS THE POST OFFICE on masterpiece theater. Better then I expected.  Had tears in my eyes in the end.

No comments: