Saturday, May 25, 2024

 

Saturday, May 25, 2024

    I am amazed at how annoyed I feel when the many construction workers’ trucks and cars, crowd our narrow dead end street and park in my parking area. I want to be glad for my neighbor’s year long construction project. I sit at my window looking out and hope they don’t knock over my mail box again. Maybe this is just a convenient annoyance when I am not feeling so well.

     Late the Friday afternoon the workers, really the strong men, start loading their truck and cars with their bulky tools. There is something thrilling about skilled construction workers who know how to build and fix homes.

    An Instacart shopper brought bags of groceries right to my kitchen counter. No surprises just food I want to eat. Foggy and cool most of the day. I do my daily leg exercises while waiting for delivery.

     I continue to read the new Anne Hillerman detective book. Two stacks of books wait for me, ones that I have bought and ones from the library. A two nap day.

No comments: