Monday, April 29, 2024

 

Monday, April 29, 2024

     I get about 10 human readers a day for my blogger writing but I also get hundreds and sometimes thousands of AI bots daily from Singapore and Hong Kong.  Maybe I will start using bad grammar to confuse these AI bots.

     Part of the imbalance I feel with the medical staff is they like their jobs.  They choose to work and earn a living in the medical field, where as I did not choose to be a patient nor do I like it.  It is a necessary evil.   Not that I am not grateful for their help, still being a patient is not my chosen profession.

     My personal librarian and I watch two more episode of the MAGPIE MURDERS on masterpiece theater. We watch in the late afternoon in the sun lit living room. In the darker scenes we have to guess what is really happening in this complicated wonderful series.

     I am putting together a just in case bag of medicines, you know, just in case.  Pain pills, anti bladder seizure pills, barrier cream, band aids. It is a work in progress.  I am getting ready for my next round of chemo therapy in May.  The infusion nurse say this is an ambulatory clinic and I have to bring my own medicines.  They only provide the infusion chemo.

No comments: